The ZL1 was equipped with some safety equipment but otherwise was production stock and was outfitted with the following:
- 6.2-liter supercharged LT4 V-8 making 650 horsepower and 650 lb-ft of torque
- FE4 Suspension with Magnetic Ride Control
- All-new 10R90 10-speed automatic transmission (set to Track mode to enable Performance Algorithm Shift calibration, providing optimal gear selection without the need to manually select gears)
- Performance Traction Management
- Brembo brakes with front 15.4-inch rotors and six-piston calipers and rear 14.4-inch rotors and four-piston calipers
- Forged 20-inch wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar 3 tires
- Full underbody shielding
- Lift-reducing front fascia elements with cooling ducts and Chevrolet “flowtie”
- 11 heat exchangers
- ZL1-specific rear spoiler and diffuser
The 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1's road test on the Nürburgring produced impressive results and has the Chevy team and consumers alike excited for it's release during Winter 2016.
Make sure your vechile is ready for the cold weather with our Fall Car Care guide. These tips will help you stay safe in the inclement weather to come, and even help extend the life of your car. Make an appointment today at our Graff Chevrolet Durand Service Center.
Located at 9009 East Lansing Road in Durand, MI 48429, Hank Graff Chevrolet Durand wants to revolutionize your car buying experience. We’ll bring all the transparency and customer satisfaction you need, while making the buying experience fun! If you have any questions be sure to contact us at (989) 288-2657 or head over to our website at www.GraffChevyDurand.com! We are proud to serve Durand and the surrounding communities of Owosso, Flint, Genesse Charter Township, Swartz Creek, and Corunna.
Follow us: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube and Instagram