DURAND, Mich.––We know your vehicle is a large investment you've made to get you from point A to point B and everywhere in between. Whether it's a new or used vehicle, taking care of it throughout the Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter is imperative to its health and your safety on the road. Now that we've begun the spring season, there are maintenance tasks that you should take care so you're well prepared for the wet spring roads. We're here to help you take care of your vehicle and extend its life with our spring car care tips from Graff Chevrolet Durand. Below you'll find a list of components with links into the spring car care tips section on our website for information and advice on how to take care of your vehicle this season.
- Tires: This component is one of the most important to your safety! Having enough tire tread is necessary when stopping on wet roads, not to mention correct tire pressure can get you the best fuel efficiency. Visit our spring tire care page for more information.
- Wiper Blades: On this page we cover the component that helps give you a clear view. With all the rain and fog, wiper blades are an important part to replace for the spring season. See our tips on our spring wiper blades page.
- Alignment & Suspension: Thanks to winters rough road conditions and the potholes that are a result of the changing weather, your alignment and suspension can take a toll. Your vehicles alignment can affect its performance, while the suspension can affect its safety. View our spring alignment & suspension page for signs you may need service.
- Fluids: There are many different fluids throughout your car that lend to its performance and efficiency, but which ones are important to check this time of year? Explore our spring fluids maintenance page for a list of what fluids to have inspected or changed and why.
- Spring Cleaning: Yes... it's time for cleaning, and that includes your car! Keeping clutter out of your car can help you avoid being distracted on the road, and keeping the outside clean will protect your car's paint and exposed components. Read through the tips on our spring car cleaning page and find a How-To on getting that nasty winter salt out of your carpets.
To keep up on routine maintenance for each season, you can check out our seasonal maintenance section of our website! Just like our spring car care section, we'll cover the parts or components on your vehicle imperative to check at the beginning of each season so you remain safe on the road. If there's any question you have, you may be able to find the answer in our service FAQs. If you still have further questions, don't hesitate to contact us! We're here to help you with any auto need you might have. Plus we're here to help you get a great deal too. Make sure to check out our coupons for great offers at Graff Durand.
Located at 9009 East Lansing Road Durand, MI 48429, Hank Graff Chevrolet Durand is revolutionizing the car buying experience. We provide all the transparency and customer service you need, while simultaneously making your purchase experience fun! Learn more about Hank Graff Chevrolet Durand, or for any questions contact us at (989) 288-2657 or visit our website at www.GraffChevyDurand.com!