DURAND, Mich.–– Now that winter is behind us, it's time to assess the wear and toll it took on your vehicle. Whether it's a new or used vehicle, taking care of it throughout the Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter is imperative to its health and your safety on the road. Now that we've begun the spring season, there are maintenance tasks that you should take care so you're well prepared for the wet spring roads. You can help extend the life of your vehicle with our Spring Car Care tips from Graff Chevrolet Durand. Below you'll find a list of vehicle components that we recommend you focus on for spring care, with links to our website for information and advice on how to take care of your vehicle this season.
- Tires: This component is one of the most important to your safety! Having the proper amount tire tread is necessary when stopping on wet roads, not to mention correct tire pressure can get you the best fuel efficiency. Visit our spring tire care page for more information.
- Wiper Blades: On this page we cover the component that helps give you a clear view of the road. With all the rain and fog, wiper blades are an important part to replace for the spring season after a long winter where they may have damaged or comprised from the snow and ice. See our tips on our spring wiper blades page.
- Alignment & Suspension: Thanks to winters rough road conditions and the potholes that are a result of the changing weather, your alignment and suspension has likely been affected. Your vehicle's alignment can negavtively impact its performance, while the suspension can affect its safety. View our spring alignment & suspension page for signs you may need service.
- Fluids: There are many different fluids throughout your car that lend to its performance and efficiency, but which ones are important to check this time of year? You may used up your windshield wiper fluid during winter, or haven't had an oil change in awhile. So explore our spring fluids maintenance page for a list of what fluids to have inspected or changed and why.
- Spring Cleaning: Yes... it's time for cleaning, and that includes your car! Keeping clutter out of your car can help you avoid being distracted on the road, and keeping the outside clean will protect your car's paint and exposed components. Read through the tips on our spring car cleaning page and find a How-To on getting that nasty winter salt out of your carpets.
Located at 9009 East Lansing Road in Durand, MI 48429, Hank Graff Chevrolet Durand wants to revolutionize your car buying experience. We’ll bring all the transparency and customer satisfaction you need, while making the buying experience fun! If you have any questions be sure to contact us at (989) 288-2657 or head over to our website at www.GraffChevyDurand.com! We are proud to serve Durand and the surrounding communities of Owosso, Flint, Genesee Charter Township, Swartz Creek, and Corunna.